A carpet is the central point or attraction of your home and enhances your home appearance. On the other hand, bleach can damage your carpet while consisting of harsh chemicals. It can leave permanent marks on your lovely carpet. If you are also dealing with bleach stains on your carpet, we are here to help you with well-acknowledged professional carpet cleaners. Our cleaners have experience and know how to clean carpet with professional skills. Though our guidelines, you can be expert in carpet cleaning. Here are some two amazing methods for removing bleach stains from your carpeting.
Method- 1 How to Remove Bleach from Carpet
- When you notice that your carpet has bleach stains, being an ideal carpet owner immediately blot it by using water and paper towels. Be careful and don’t scrub harshly as it can damage your carpet fibre.
- Make a cleaning solution by using liquid dish soap and water. Take a spray bottle and fill it with liquid dish soap and warm water. This mixture will remove the bleach stain and give your effective result. Still, if you have a good option to hire professionals for carpet bleach stain removal services.
- In the third step, you have to blot up the bleach stain by using this homemade cleaning and leave it for five minutes. This cleaning solution will make the stain soft and easy to remove.
- Start working from the outside in so you will not spread the stain. Now, use a stiff brush and scrub gently. Once the stain was removed, rub the affected area with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse with carpet affected area with cold water.
- Allow your carpet to dry up thoroughly. You can use fans with high-speed to dry up the carpeting. You can also approach for carpet dry cleaning. Our professional cleaners are expert to clean all kinds of carpeting with drying treatment.
Method- 2 How to Remove Bleach Stain from Carpet
- For carpet cleaning, mix 4 cups of warm water with 2 tablespoons of white vinegar into a spray bottle. The vinegar smell should eventually remove the stain.
- Pour this homemade cleaning solution over the carpet stained area and let it sit for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Blot up the area by using a white and clean cloth. The bleach stain should gradually start to disappear from the carpeting.
- Repeat this process until the bleach stain disappear.
- Rinse the carpet area with cold water.
- Leave your carpet to dry up. If you want to spread mess in your home, you can lease our professionals for carpet cleaning services.
Call for Professional Assistance
If you want to get professional services, call us immediately. At Squeaky Clean Rugs, we are professional services for all kinds of carpet. We can remove bleach stains and other stains by using our special treatment of Carpet Cleaning in Hobart. Our all workers are proficient and clean carpet professionally. We are serving customers in both commercial and residential areas. So, whenever you need to hire professionals, contact us.