Carpets receive the maximum foot traffic, especially during prime business hours, so the accumulation of dirt, mud and dust is unavoidable. However, you can eliminate them using Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne is a prime where you will get a leading service provider for professional treatment. If you do not want to rely on regular home remedies, read this article to learn how to conduct steam cleaning at your home easily.
How to Remove Dirt, Mud or Clay from Carpets?
You need to follow some simple steps to eliminate dry dirt, wet dirt, mud or clay within a few hours. Our experts recommend the following procedure for effective cleaning.
Things You Need
- Spray Bottle
- Dry Towels
Steps to Clean Carpets
You need to follow this step-by-step process to bring the shine back on your carpets.
- First, avoid foot traffic on the floor and vacuum the carpets to clear loose dirt and soil.
- Make sure you vacuum the entire room to avoid stains and dirt during the cleaning process.
- Rub a wet towel on the carpets to eliminate dark spots, clay and mud.
- Next, mix ammonia with water and spray on the targeted spots. Please remember that you should not overuse it.
- Rub the area gently with a dry towel and wait for 15 minutes before applying the next solution.
- Prepare a solution using vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Apply the solution to the affected area and clean dark spots, dirt, mud and clay with a dry towel. You need to apply it a few times to get the desired result.
If you are not satisfied with the result, please feel free to consult us for the best carpet steam cleaning Melbourne. Our experts use advanced tools and certified products for such a task.
Call Us for Reliable Carpet Steam Cleaning in Melbourne
There are thousands of DIYs that claim to be effective, but only a few of them work. If you have wasted your energy doing such things, you must call us for Squeaky Clean Rugs professional cleaning helpers. We encourage our clients to consult with us even for minor damage because it is easier for us to eliminate them within a few hours before it turns into a large one. However, in severe cases, we may need multiple treatments. Besides residential carpet steam cleaning, we also offer the service for commercial premises. Whether you need regular maintenance or emergency service, please feel free to call us directly