Curtains are an important element of your home interior design. Curtains and blinds are integral parts of every home. They function not only as decorative but more importantly for the purpose of insulation and blackout. Just like any other fabric, when it becomes old and worn out, it needs to be cleaned. Curtains and blinds Cleaning requires attention and has to be done at the right time.
A Professional curtain cleaning service near me is available in most cities for you. Hire curtains for a customized cleaning service to suit your curtains. We are here to talk about the importance of regular curtain and blind cleaning, the benefits & methodology they use to help people get rid of these problems in an efficient manner. So, feel free to contact us whenever you need help on Curtains and blinds Cleaning.
Here are some Home curtains and blinds cleaning hacks:
Curtains and blinds are a focal point in any home or office. They can also gather plenty of dust on the surface of their fabric. And when you clean your curtains and blinds, it is not enough to simply wipe them down with a cloth. The best way to get rid of the dirt is by disassembling them and cleaning each part individually. Using our hacks that we’re going to share with you here in this article.
If you want to know how to remove mould from your curtain. Curtains and blinds Cleaning can be a tiresome job. However, with the right amount of patience and effort you can make your window coverings shine like new. These hacks will show you how to get your window coverings clean in half the time and effort.
- The first and most important thing when washing curtains and blinds is preparation. There are some steps you have to take before starting the cleaning process such as dust removal, applying suitable detergent and hooks attaching
- Remove the curtains carefully by wearing a mask. So that no allergen can enter into the body and cause bronchial infections or problems like runny nose etc.
- After removing them carefully tap them before vacuuming else the vacuum will be clogged.
- After gentle tapping, vacuum the curtain with a heavy-duty vacuum.
- Then keep it in the sun for some time to disinfect so that all the germs shall be killed in the presence of the sun.
- Then all curtains shall be dipped in the mildest detergent so that their fabric shall not be damaged.
- After that hot water shall be passed over the curtain to clean the dust from within the pores of the curtains.
- After passing the mixture of ethyl alcohol and water shall be passed on the curtain so that it can be properly disinfected.
- At last, keep it in the sun and let it dry out all the moisture.
Be sure to fold them up neatly when they’re not in use, vacuum or steam-clean them once a month, and rotate them regularly. It’s important to store them in the right place otherwise they can get dusty, especially if you don’t use them often. Store them in a dry place away from direct sunlight to avoid fading. These are some simple steps that will help you with Curtains and blinds Cleaning. Contact us today on 0482078144.