Get Fresh and Clean Curtains in Russells Bridge
Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you clean your curtains and in gaining the sparkles back. Our expert carpet cleaning professionals help you preserve the original colors and shine of your curtains. Additionally, we also provide spring cleaning, mattress cleaning, curtain cleaning and the likes!
Get in touch with us to know more!
Get Your Curtains Cleaned with Care in Russells Bridge
Get best curtain and drapery cleaning services in Russells Bridge with Squeaky Clean Rugs.
- We take care of your most delicate fabrics
- We are backed by local and licensed experts for curtain cleaning Russells Bridge
- You don’t need to take your curtains down
- We are equipped with the best technology and equipment
- We provide flexible services 365 days a year
Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Due to high durability, we opt for steam cleaning process of curtains. This process takes less time and gives the best result. The process for the steam cleaning is as follows:
- Firstly, we always carry out a pre-inspection process. This helps to ascertain the point of damage done.
- The next step involves selection of a proper cleaning detergent or chemical with the non-toxic property, which does not affect the fabric of the curtains and drapes. We make sure that our services cause no harm to the environment with the use of harsh and inorganic chemicals.
- The third step is the removal of spots and stains by using various methods like
- The next step is most important where extraction is done using powerful equipment to extract the dust particles, pollens, dirt stuck on the material of the curtains.
- As a final step, we prefer to deodorize the curtains, so that no foul smell is left behind. And this finishes our work with a post-inspection session.
Get Your Curtains Cleaned With Care-
The cleaning process offered by Squeaky Clean Rugs is complete in every aspect and you don’t need to worry about any fault in our work. Being experienced carpet cleaners in Russells Bridge, we understand that every part related to the curtains and the drapes must be cleaned, be it the pelmet or the windows. We pay attention to every nook and corner.
- We also understand that every curtain is made of different fabric and different kinds of fabric need different handling. This is the reason as to why we conduct a pre-inspection session where we note down the details of fabric, length and the likes of the curtains.
- This helps us to decide what type of chemicals we must use to clean the drapes to remove particular stains.
- Our post-inspection services help us to access our work and re-clean in the cases where there are stains left behind.
- At the end of the process, we often apply the fabric protector to prevent re-blocking and staining soon in future.
- At Back 2 New Cleaning, we understand the importance of time. Thus, our experts sit down with our clients in order to decide the best time and day they find fit for cleaning.
- Online operator and a call service of the company is also available for customers, where they can call and ask any query to our experts, and we will happily assist you.
Why is Curtain Cleaning a Must?
- Clean curtains are always beautiful to look at. If a curtain hasn’t been washed in a long time, chances are that it would be a harbouring place of various germs and bacteria. This would greatly increase the chances of you getting sick.
- Since curtains help regulate air flow, dirty curtains would make the air inside your home “dirty”. This can make you fall sick.
- Dusty curtains also give off a foul smell. So, the next time your house smells weird, try cleaning the curtains.
- Unclean curtains also block more light than cleaned ones. So, a room furnished with dirty curtains will surely look dimmer.
- Dirty curtains are the signs of an unhygienic person. You wouldn’t want your guests to think of you as unhygienic. So, make sure that your curtains are always clean and tidy.
Asthma, Dust and How Clean Are Your Curtains and Blinds?
As mentioned earlier, Russells Bridge environment is such that, winds and breeze are common during the day and night. This brings a lot of pollen and minute dust particles inside your house. The fabric of curtains and blinds act as a host of diseases and microorganisms.
With time, these dust particles, pollens, and allergens get mixed up with the air inside your house. This may result in a huge problem for the members residing inside the house, mainly for those who suffer from respiratory-related issues such as Asthma.
As per National Asthma Council Australia, asthma causing allergens often cling themselves to curtains and other soft surfaces. This is why it is necessary to clean and vacuum your drapes as well as sofas and chains to remove any allergens.
This is when Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you out. We are here to clean all kinds of allergens and dust particles not only from the curtains but also from the upholstery as well.
We adopt comprehensive Curtain Cleaning Services process and start the process by vacuuming the curtains, upholstery, sofas, beds and the likes so that no pollen or allergen is left behind.
Curtain Stain Removal
Curtain mostly get a stain from dirt particle accumulation, you can see dark patches on the curtain surface. Since curtain remains hanging so you can dust them off regularly to save it from getting stained. If it has already got stain you can remove the curtain safely and clean them softly with hand using detergent cake. Ignoring the stains for a long gap can rotten your curtain so it is better to clean them on time. If you think that you can not Removel the stains properly then you can call for professional from Squeaky Clean Rug. Our experts are well experienced in removing all types of stain proficiently.
Our Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Russells Bridge offers cleaning services for various kinds of curtains and blinds. These comprise roller blinds, roman curtains, vertical curtains, Venetian blinds, and so on. We also have cleaning solutions appropriate for all kinds of curtain fabrics such as silk, synthetic, cotton, velvet, and any other. Our onsite curtains cleaning procedure is explained below:
- Curtain Inspection – Our cleaners will thoroughly inspect your curtains to get a better understanding of how to clean your curtains in the best possible way.
- Pre-Treatment – For curtains that are way too dirty, we use a pre treatment method.
- Curtain Deep Cleaning – We use customized green cleaning solutions for different types of curtain fabrics.
- Curtain Deodorizing – Curtain deodorizing helps in eliminating odour and giving a fresher feel to the curtains.
- Curtain Quick Drying – Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Russells Bridge has some of the finest air dryers that ensure that your curtains dry soon and are back to their original place in no time.
- Curtain Inspection – Lastly we do a final inspection to ensure you are completely satisfied with the curtain cleaning done.
For onsite curtain cleaning we are responsible for removing and re-hanging your curtains!
In case you wish to get off site curtain cleaning from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Russells Bridge, we will remove the curtains and take them to our workshop. Before that we:
- Do accurate measurements so as to detect shrinkage if any.
- Note any damages in the curtain fabric damages and tough stains that need special attention.
- Take into account any tie backs accompanied by the drapery.
- Discuss your special requirements.
- Give you a free quote of the curtain cleaning.
- Give you details about any risks involved in curtain cleaning of any type of special fabrics.
Location: Russells Bridge, Australia