Curtain Stain Removal [GROUP_AREA_NAME]
Stains are inevitable. No matter how hard to you try to stop or prevent them, they happen. And stained and filthy curtains spoils the entire decor of the place, irrespective of all your efforts to maintain a healthy and classic look. Also, stains and mouldy curtains can be the source of various disease in the home. It is important to treat the stains on the curtains as soon as they happen, but if the things are out of control, you can always turn your ways to us. We at Squeaky Clean Rugs offer high-end services for curtain stain removal with the help of eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Due to high durability, we opt for steam cleaning process of curtains. This process takes less time and gives the best result. The process for the steam cleaning is as follows:
- Firstly, we always carry out a pre-inspection process. This helps to ascertain the point of damage done.
- The next step involves selection of a proper cleaning detergent or chemical with the non-toxic property, which does not affect the fabric of the curtains and drapes. We make sure that our services cause no harm to the environment with the use of harsh and inorganic chemicals.
- The third step is the removal of spots and stains by using various methods like
- The next step is most important where extraction is done using powerful equipment to extract the dust particles, pollens, dirt stuck on the material of the curtains.
- As a final step, we prefer to deodorize the curtains, so that no foul smell is left behind. And this finishes our work with a post-inspection session.
Our Curtain Cleaning Methods
Squeaky Clean Rugs is an expert in curtain cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME]. As professionals, we have a variety of cleaning methods. However, each method is suitable for different fabric. So, before we start cleaning the curtains, we identify the fabric, and then move along.
This process is used for the removal of the nasty smell, dust, smoke, pollen from curtains. This process ensures no shrinkage of curtains especially the cotton curtains that shrink after normal cleaning. This cleaning also ensures that your curtains do not get discoloured. Further, we ensure that no dyes or harmful chemical solutions are used throughout the process.
This process is used for curtains that have a high thread count or are made up of heavy materials, as the curtains are not required to be taken off from the rail. In addition, steam can burn and cause different spills or discolouration of curtains. Thus, professional help is highly recommended to ensure a healthy life for your curtains.
It is used on curtains that can withstand heavy water flow. This is the most effective method for dust and grime removal. This process is time-consuming as it requires the curtains to completely dry off after rinsing off through the water.
Our Blinds Cleaning Process
Our blinds cleaning process is explained below:
- For blinds cleaning we remove all fittings and inspect the blinds for complete understanding of cleaning required.
- We clean all the fittings and clean them with eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
- We clean all blind columns.
- Once cleaning is done, we fix the blinds back.
- Apart from cleaning, we also polish the surroundings of the blinds.
Our Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Squeaky Curtain Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME] offers cleaning services for various kinds of curtains and blinds. These comprise roller blinds, roman curtains, vertical curtains, Venetian blinds, and so on. We also have cleaning solutions appropriate for all kinds of curtain fabrics such as silk, synthetic, cotton, velvet, and any other. Our onsite curtains cleaning procedure is explained below:
- Curtain Inspection – Our cleaners will thoroughly inspect your curtains to get a better understanding of how to clean your curtains in the best possible way.
- Pre-Treatment – For curtains that are way too dirty, we use a pre treatment method.
- Curtain Deep Cleaning – We use customized green cleaning solutions for different types of curtain fabrics.
- Curtain Deodorizing – Curtain deodorizing helps in eliminating odour and giving a fresher feel to the curtains.
- Curtain Quick Drying – Squeaky Curtain Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME] has some of the finest air dryers that ensure that your curtains dry soon and are back to their original place in no time.
- Curtain Inspection – Lastly we do a final inspection to ensure you are completely satisfied with the curtain cleaning done.
For onsite curtain cleaning we are responsible for removing and re-hanging your curtains!
In case you wish to get off site curtain cleaning from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME], we will remove the curtains and take them to our workshop. Before that we:
- Do accurate measurements so as to detect shrinkage if any.
- Note any damages in the curtain fabric damages and tough stains that need special attention.
- Take into account any tie backs accompanied by the drapery.
- Discuss your special requirements.
- Give you a free quote of the curtain cleaning.
- Give you details about any risks involved in curtain cleaning of any type of special fabrics.
Why Choose Squeaky Curtain Blinds Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME]?
If you are still not sure whether to use curtain and blind cleaning services from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME] or not then here are some reasons why you should:
- We work 24x7x365. You can avail our cleaning services round the clock any day of the year.
- We deliver same day and emergency curtain cleaning services.
- Squeaky Curtain Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME] is a family run and operated insured company.
- We deliver reliable, professional, and guaranteed curtains and blinds cleaning solutions at the lowest prices in [GROUP_AREA_NAME].
- Our staff comprises experienced, licensed, qualified, and certified cleaners.
- We deliver both on site and off site curtain cleaning services.
- Our curtain cleaning solutions give you the finest results.
Call Squeaky Clean Curtain [GROUP_AREA_NAME] and get just-like-new curtains and blinds with our optimum cleaning services!
Asthma, Dust and How Clean Are Your Curtains and Blinds?
As mentioned earlier, [GROUP_AREA_NAME] environment is such that, winds and breeze are common during the day and night. This brings a lot of pollen and minute dust particles inside your house. The fabric of curtains and blinds act as a host of diseases and microorganisms.
With time, these dust particles, pollens, and allergens get mixed up with the air inside your house. This may result in a huge problem for the members residing inside the house, mainly for those who suffer from respiratory-related issues such as Asthma.
As per National Asthma Council Australia, asthma causing allergens often cling themselves to curtains and other soft surfaces. This is why it is necessary to clean and vacuum your drapes as well as sofas and chains to remove any allergens.
This is when Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you out. We are here to clean all kinds of allergens and dust particles not only from the curtains but also from the upholstery as well.
We adopt comprehensive Curtain Cleaning Services process and start the process by vacuuming the curtains, upholstery, sofas, beds and the likes so that no pollen or allergen is left behind.
Get Your Curtains Cleaned With Care-
The cleaning process offered by Squeaky Clean Rugs is complete in every aspect and you don’t need to worry about any fault in our work. Being experienced carpet cleaners in [GROUP_AREA_NAME], we understand that every part related to the curtains and the drapes must be cleaned, be it the pelmet or the windows. We pay attention to every nook and corner.
- We also understand that every curtain is made of different fabric and different kinds of fabric need different handling. This is the reason as to why we conduct a pre-inspection session where we note down the details of fabric, length and the likes of the curtains.
- This helps us to decide what type of chemicals we must use to clean the drapes to remove particular stains.
- Our post-inspection services help us to access our work and re-clean in the cases where there are stains left behind.
- At the end of the process, we often apply the fabric protector to prevent re-blocking and staining soon in future.
- At Back 2 New Cleaning, we understand the importance of time. Thus, our experts sit down with our clients in order to decide the best time and day they find fit for cleaning.
- Online operator and a call service of the company is also available for customers, where they can call and ask any query to our experts, and we will happily assist you.
Location: Port Arthur Tasmania, Australia