Our Curtain Cleaning Methods
Squeaky Clean Rugs is an expert in curtain cleaning Pitfield. As professionals, we have a variety of cleaning methods. However, each method is suitable for different fabric. So, before we start cleaning the curtains, we identify the fabric, and then move along.
This process is used for the removal of the nasty smell, dust, smoke, pollen from curtains. This process ensures no shrinkage of curtains especially the cotton curtains that shrink after normal cleaning. This cleaning also ensures that your curtains do not get discoloured. Further, we ensure that no dyes or harmful chemical solutions are used throughout the process.
This process is used for curtains that have a high thread count or are made up of heavy materials, as the curtains are not required to be taken off from the rail. In addition, steam can burn and cause different spills or discolouration of curtains. Thus, professional help is highly recommended to ensure a healthy life for your curtains.
It is used on curtains that can withstand heavy water flow. This is the most effective method for dust and grime removal. This process is time-consuming as it requires the curtains to completely dry off after rinsing off through the water.
Why is Curtain Cleaning a Must?
- Clean curtains are always beautiful to look at. If a curtain hasn’t been washed in a long time, chances are that it would be a harbouring place of various germs and bacteria. This would greatly increase the chances of you getting sick.
- Since curtains help regulate air flow, dirty curtains would make the air inside your home “dirty”. This can make you fall sick.
- Dusty curtains also give off a foul smell. So, the next time your house smells weird, try cleaning the curtains.
- Unclean curtains also block more light than cleaned ones. So, a room furnished with dirty curtains will surely look dimmer.
- Dirty curtains are the signs of an unhygienic person. You wouldn’t want your guests to think of you as unhygienic. So, make sure that your curtains are always clean and tidy.
Asthma, Dust and How Clean Are Your Curtains and Blinds?
As mentioned earlier, Pitfield environment is such that, winds and breeze are common during the day and night. This brings a lot of pollen and minute dust particles inside your house. The fabric of curtains and blinds act as a host of diseases and microorganisms.
With time, these dust particles, pollens, and allergens get mixed up with the air inside your house. This may result in a huge problem for the members residing inside the house, mainly for those who suffer from respiratory-related issues such as Asthma.
As per National Asthma Council Australia, asthma causing allergens often cling themselves to curtains and other soft surfaces. This is why it is necessary to clean and vacuum your drapes as well as sofas and chains to remove any allergens.
This is when Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you out. We are here to clean all kinds of allergens and dust particles not only from the curtains but also from the upholstery as well.
We adopt comprehensive Curtain Cleaning Services process and start the process by vacuuming the curtains, upholstery, sofas, beds and the likes so that no pollen or allergen is left behind.
Our Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Pitfield offers cleaning services for various kinds of curtains and blinds. These comprise roller blinds, roman curtains, vertical curtains, Venetian blinds, and so on. We also have cleaning solutions appropriate for all kinds of curtain fabrics such as silk, synthetic, cotton, velvet, and any other. Our onsite curtains cleaning procedure is explained below:
- Curtain Inspection – Our cleaners will thoroughly inspect your curtains to get a better understanding of how to clean your curtains in the best possible way.
- Pre-Treatment – For curtains that are way too dirty, we use a pre treatment method.
- Curtain Deep Cleaning – We use customized green cleaning solutions for different types of curtain fabrics.
- Curtain Deodorizing – Curtain deodorizing helps in eliminating odour and giving a fresher feel to the curtains.
- Curtain Quick Drying – Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Pitfield has some of the finest air dryers that ensure that your curtains dry soon and are back to their original place in no time.
- Curtain Inspection – Lastly we do a final inspection to ensure you are completely satisfied with the curtain cleaning done.
For onsite curtain cleaning we are responsible for removing and re-hanging your curtains!
In case you wish to get off site curtain cleaning from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Pitfield, we will remove the curtains and take them to our workshop. Before that we:
- Do accurate measurements so as to detect shrinkage if any.
- Note any damages in the curtain fabric damages and tough stains that need special attention.
- Take into account any tie backs accompanied by the drapery.
- Discuss your special requirements.
- Give you a free quote of the curtain cleaning.
- Give you details about any risks involved in curtain cleaning of any type of special fabrics.
Why Choose Squeaky Curtain Blinds Cleaning Pitfield?
If you are still not sure whether to use curtain and blind cleaning services from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Pitfield or not then here are some reasons why you should:
- We work 24x7x365. You can avail our cleaning services round the clock any day of the year.
- We deliver same day and emergency curtain cleaning services.
- Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Pitfield is a family run and operated insured company.
- We deliver reliable, professional, and guaranteed curtains and blinds cleaning solutions at the lowest prices in Pitfield.
- Our staff comprises experienced, licensed, qualified, and certified cleaners.
- We deliver both on site and off site curtain cleaning services.
- Our curtain cleaning solutions give you the finest results.
Call Squeaky Clean Curtain Pitfield and get just-like-new curtains and blinds with our optimum cleaning services!
Get Fresh and Clean Curtains in Pitfield
Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you clean your curtains and in gaining the sparkles back. Our expert carpet cleaning professionals help you preserve the original colors and shine of your curtains. Additionally, we also provide spring cleaning, mattress cleaning, curtain cleaning and the likes!
Get in touch with us to know more!
Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Due to high durability, we opt for steam cleaning process of curtains. This process takes less time and gives the best result. The process for the steam cleaning is as follows:
- Firstly, we always carry out a pre-inspection process. This helps to ascertain the point of damage done.
- The next step involves selection of a proper cleaning detergent or chemical with the non-toxic property, which does not affect the fabric of the curtains and drapes. We make sure that our services cause no harm to the environment with the use of harsh and inorganic chemicals.
- The third step is the removal of spots and stains by using various methods like
- The next step is most important where extraction is done using powerful equipment to extract the dust particles, pollens, dirt stuck on the material of the curtains.
- As a final step, we prefer to deodorize the curtains, so that no foul smell is left behind. And this finishes our work with a post-inspection session.
Curtain Stain Removal Pitfield
Stains are inevitable. No matter how hard to you try to stop or prevent them, they happen. And stained and filthy curtains spoils the entire decor of the place, irrespective of all your efforts to maintain a healthy and classic look. Also, stains and mouldy curtains can be the source of various disease in the home. It is important to treat the stains on the curtains as soon as they happen, but if the things are out of control, you can always turn your ways to us. We at Squeaky Clean Rugs offer high-end services for curtain stain removal with the help of eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
Location: Pitfield, Australia