Do You Have Dirty Blinds? Squeaky Clean Rugs Can Help!
Squeaky Clean Rugs cleans all types of curtains including blinds, irrespective of their condition and fabric.
Here are a few blind cleaning services that we provide:
- Roller blinds
- Roman blinds
- Venetian blinds
- Pleated blinds
- Vertical blinds
- And a lot many more…
Curtains and Drapery Cleaning in Gidgegannup
Squeaky Clean Rugs is a professional curtain cleaning team in Gidgegannup, which is known for the A-class Curtain Cleaning. Our curtain cleaners are fully trained and have a thorough knowledge of the fabric of curtains and drapes and how to handle them while cleaning.
In fact, with the advent of new techniques in this area, we don’t need to take the curtains down, and easily carry out the cleaning process. With the use of latest tools and equipment, we do provide best services in entire Gidgegannup.
Why Choose Squeaky Curtain Blinds Cleaning Gidgegannup?
If you are still not sure whether to use curtain and blind cleaning services from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Gidgegannup or not then here are some reasons why you should:
- We work 24x7x365. You can avail our cleaning services round the clock any day of the year.
- We deliver same day and emergency curtain cleaning services.
- Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Gidgegannup is a family run and operated insured company.
- We deliver reliable, professional, and guaranteed curtains and blinds cleaning solutions at the lowest prices in Gidgegannup.
- Our staff comprises experienced, licensed, qualified, and certified cleaners.
- We deliver both on site and off site curtain cleaning services.
- Our curtain cleaning solutions give you the finest results.
Call Squeaky Clean Curtain Gidgegannup and get just-like-new curtains and blinds with our optimum cleaning services!
Curtain Cleaning at Home
- Difficult task
- Need for equipment and cleaning agents
- Different cleaning processes for different fabrics
Professional curtain cleaning is efficient and time-saving. It not only cleans your curtain but also helps them freshen up by deodorizing and sanitizing. In addition, professional curtain cleaners use environment-friendly techniques that ensure no shrinkage or colour loss in your beautiful curtains. You also do not have to worry about the replacing and reinstalling of curtains correctly and carefully.
Our Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Gidgegannup offers cleaning services for various kinds of curtains and blinds. These comprise roller blinds, roman curtains, vertical curtains, Venetian blinds, and so on. We also have cleaning solutions appropriate for all kinds of curtain fabrics such as silk, synthetic, cotton, velvet, and any other. Our onsite curtains cleaning procedure is explained below:
- Curtain Inspection – Our cleaners will thoroughly inspect your curtains to get a better understanding of how to clean your curtains in the best possible way.
- Pre-Treatment – For curtains that are way too dirty, we use a pre treatment method.
- Curtain Deep Cleaning – We use customized green cleaning solutions for different types of curtain fabrics.
- Curtain Deodorizing – Curtain deodorizing helps in eliminating odour and giving a fresher feel to the curtains.
- Curtain Quick Drying – Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Gidgegannup has some of the finest air dryers that ensure that your curtains dry soon and are back to their original place in no time.
- Curtain Inspection – Lastly we do a final inspection to ensure you are completely satisfied with the curtain cleaning done.
For onsite curtain cleaning we are responsible for removing and re-hanging your curtains!
In case you wish to get off site curtain cleaning from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Gidgegannup, we will remove the curtains and take them to our workshop. Before that we:
- Do accurate measurements so as to detect shrinkage if any.
- Note any damages in the curtain fabric damages and tough stains that need special attention.
- Take into account any tie backs accompanied by the drapery.
- Discuss your special requirements.
- Give you a free quote of the curtain cleaning.
- Give you details about any risks involved in curtain cleaning of any type of special fabrics.
Get Your Curtains Cleaned with Care in Gidgegannup
Get best curtain and drapery cleaning services in Gidgegannup with Squeaky Clean Rugs.
- We take care of your most delicate fabrics
- We are backed by local and licensed experts for curtain cleaning Gidgegannup
- You don’t need to take your curtains down
- We are equipped with the best technology and equipment
- We provide flexible services 365 days a year
Why is Curtain Cleaning a Must?
- Clean curtains are always beautiful to look at. If a curtain hasn’t been washed in a long time, chances are that it would be a harbouring place of various germs and bacteria. This would greatly increase the chances of you getting sick.
- Since curtains help regulate air flow, dirty curtains would make the air inside your home “dirty”. This can make you fall sick.
- Dusty curtains also give off a foul smell. So, the next time your house smells weird, try cleaning the curtains.
- Unclean curtains also block more light than cleaned ones. So, a room furnished with dirty curtains will surely look dimmer.
- Dirty curtains are the signs of an unhygienic person. You wouldn’t want your guests to think of you as unhygienic. So, make sure that your curtains are always clean and tidy.
Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Due to high durability, we opt for steam cleaning process of curtains. This process takes less time and gives the best result. The process for the steam cleaning is as follows:
- Firstly, we always carry out a pre-inspection process. This helps to ascertain the point of damage done.
- The next step involves selection of a proper cleaning detergent or chemical with the non-toxic property, which does not affect the fabric of the curtains and drapes. We make sure that our services cause no harm to the environment with the use of harsh and inorganic chemicals.
- The third step is the removal of spots and stains by using various methods like
- The next step is most important where extraction is done using powerful equipment to extract the dust particles, pollens, dirt stuck on the material of the curtains.
- As a final step, we prefer to deodorize the curtains, so that no foul smell is left behind. And this finishes our work with a post-inspection session.
Location: Gidgegannup, Australia