Curtain Stain Removal
Curtain mostly get a stain from dirt particle accumulation, you can see dark patches on the curtain surface. Since curtain remains hanging so you can dust them off regularly to save it from getting stained. If it has already got stain you can remove the curtain safely and clean them softly with hand using detergent cake. Ignoring the stains for a long gap can rotten your curtain so it is better to clean them on time. If you think that you can not Removel the stains properly then you can call for professional from Squeaky Clean Rug. Our experts are well experienced in removing all types of stain proficiently.
Our Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Baddaginnie offers cleaning services for various kinds of curtains and blinds. These comprise roller blinds, roman curtains, vertical curtains, Venetian blinds, and so on. We also have cleaning solutions appropriate for all kinds of curtain fabrics such as silk, synthetic, cotton, velvet, and any other. Our onsite curtains cleaning procedure is explained below:
- Curtain Inspection – Our cleaners will thoroughly inspect your curtains to get a better understanding of how to clean your curtains in the best possible way.
- Pre-Treatment – For curtains that are way too dirty, we use a pre treatment method.
- Curtain Deep Cleaning – We use customized green cleaning solutions for different types of curtain fabrics.
- Curtain Deodorizing – Curtain deodorizing helps in eliminating odour and giving a fresher feel to the curtains.
- Curtain Quick Drying – Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Baddaginnie has some of the finest air dryers that ensure that your curtains dry soon and are back to their original place in no time.
- Curtain Inspection – Lastly we do a final inspection to ensure you are completely satisfied with the curtain cleaning done.
For onsite curtain cleaning we are responsible for removing and re-hanging your curtains!
In case you wish to get off site curtain cleaning from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Baddaginnie, we will remove the curtains and take them to our workshop. Before that we:
- Do accurate measurements so as to detect shrinkage if any.
- Note any damages in the curtain fabric damages and tough stains that need special attention.
- Take into account any tie backs accompanied by the drapery.
- Discuss your special requirements.
- Give you a free quote of the curtain cleaning.
- Give you details about any risks involved in curtain cleaning of any type of special fabrics.
Asthma, Dust and How Clean Are Your Curtains and Blinds?
As mentioned earlier, Baddaginnie environment is such that, winds and breeze are common during the day and night. This brings a lot of pollen and minute dust particles inside your house. The fabric of curtains and blinds act as a host of diseases and microorganisms.
With time, these dust particles, pollens, and allergens get mixed up with the air inside your house. This may result in a huge problem for the members residing inside the house, mainly for those who suffer from respiratory-related issues such as Asthma.
As per National Asthma Council Australia, asthma causing allergens often cling themselves to curtains and other soft surfaces. This is why it is necessary to clean and vacuum your drapes as well as sofas and chains to remove any allergens.
This is when Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you out. We are here to clean all kinds of allergens and dust particles not only from the curtains but also from the upholstery as well.
We adopt comprehensive Curtain Cleaning Services process and start the process by vacuuming the curtains, upholstery, sofas, beds and the likes so that no pollen or allergen is left behind.
Curtains and Drapery Cleaning in Baddaginnie
Squeaky Clean Rugs is a professional curtain cleaning team in Baddaginnie, which is known for the A-class Curtain Cleaning. Our curtain cleaners are fully trained and have a thorough knowledge of the fabric of curtains and drapes and how to handle them while cleaning.
In fact, with the advent of new techniques in this area, we don’t need to take the curtains down, and easily carry out the cleaning process. With the use of latest tools and equipment, we do provide best services in entire Baddaginnie.
Our Blinds Cleaning Process
Our blinds cleaning process is explained below:
- For blinds cleaning we remove all fittings and inspect the blinds for complete understanding of cleaning required.
- We clean all the fittings and clean them with eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
- We clean all blind columns.
- Once cleaning is done, we fix the blinds back.
- Apart from cleaning, we also polish the surroundings of the blinds.
Curtain Cleaning Baddaginnie by Professionals
- Enhances the beauty of the curtains
- Cleaning process depends upon the fabric
- Quick and fast process
- Increases the curtain’s life
If you want to clean the curtains at your home, you would have to invest in some type of equipment and cleaning agent. But once you hire a professional, it would cost you just a little more. However, the results would be satisfactory and worth the money.
Most of the people who clean their curtains at home often don’t iron them. Although ironing a curtain after washing isn’t necessary, some fabrics require it. If they aren’t ironed, they look crushed and untidy.
Why is Curtain Cleaning a Must?
- Clean curtains are always beautiful to look at. If a curtain hasn’t been washed in a long time, chances are that it would be a harbouring place of various germs and bacteria. This would greatly increase the chances of you getting sick.
- Since curtains help regulate air flow, dirty curtains would make the air inside your home “dirty”. This can make you fall sick.
- Dusty curtains also give off a foul smell. So, the next time your house smells weird, try cleaning the curtains.
- Unclean curtains also block more light than cleaned ones. So, a room furnished with dirty curtains will surely look dimmer.
- Dirty curtains are the signs of an unhygienic person. You wouldn’t want your guests to think of you as unhygienic. So, make sure that your curtains are always clean and tidy.
Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Due to high durability, we opt for steam cleaning process of curtains. This process takes less time and gives the best result. The process for the steam cleaning is as follows:
- Firstly, we always carry out a pre-inspection process. This helps to ascertain the point of damage done.
- The next step involves selection of a proper cleaning detergent or chemical with the non-toxic property, which does not affect the fabric of the curtains and drapes. We make sure that our services cause no harm to the environment with the use of harsh and inorganic chemicals.
- The third step is the removal of spots and stains by using various methods like
- The next step is most important where extraction is done using powerful equipment to extract the dust particles, pollens, dirt stuck on the material of the curtains.
- As a final step, we prefer to deodorize the curtains, so that no foul smell is left behind. And this finishes our work with a post-inspection session.
Location: Baddaginnie, Australia