Curtain Stain Removal
Curtain mostly get a stain from dirt particle accumulation, you can see dark patches on the curtain surface. Since curtain remains hanging so you can dust them off regularly to save it from getting stained. If it has already got stain you can remove the curtain safely and clean them softly with hand using detergent cake. Ignoring the stains for a long gap can rotten your curtain so it is better to clean them on time. If you think that you can not Removel the stains properly then you can call for professional from Squeaky Clean Rug. Our experts are well experienced in removing all types of stain proficiently.
Asthma, Dust and How Clean Are Your Curtains and Blinds?
As mentioned earlier, Aspendale Gardens environment is such that, winds and breeze are common during the day and night. This brings a lot of pollen and minute dust particles inside your house. The fabric of curtains and blinds act as a host of diseases and microorganisms.
With time, these dust particles, pollens, and allergens get mixed up with the air inside your house. This may result in a huge problem for the members residing inside the house, mainly for those who suffer from respiratory-related issues such as Asthma.
As per National Asthma Council Australia, asthma causing allergens often cling themselves to curtains and other soft surfaces. This is why it is necessary to clean and vacuum your drapes as well as sofas and chains to remove any allergens.
This is when Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you out. We are here to clean all kinds of allergens and dust particles not only from the curtains but also from the upholstery as well.
We adopt comprehensive Curtain Cleaning Services process and start the process by vacuuming the curtains, upholstery, sofas, beds and the likes so that no pollen or allergen is left behind.
Get Your Curtains Cleaned With Care-
The cleaning process offered by Squeaky Clean Rugs is complete in every aspect and you don’t need to worry about any fault in our work. Being experienced carpet cleaners in Aspendale Gardens, we understand that every part related to the curtains and the drapes must be cleaned, be it the pelmet or the windows. We pay attention to every nook and corner.
- We also understand that every curtain is made of different fabric and different kinds of fabric need different handling. This is the reason as to why we conduct a pre-inspection session where we note down the details of fabric, length and the likes of the curtains.
- This helps us to decide what type of chemicals we must use to clean the drapes to remove particular stains.
- Our post-inspection services help us to access our work and re-clean in the cases where there are stains left behind.
- At the end of the process, we often apply the fabric protector to prevent re-blocking and staining soon in future.
- At Back 2 New Cleaning, we understand the importance of time. Thus, our experts sit down with our clients in order to decide the best time and day they find fit for cleaning.
- Online operator and a call service of the company is also available for customers, where they can call and ask any query to our experts, and we will happily assist you.
Curtain Cleaning Aspendale Gardens by Professionals
- Enhances the beauty of the curtains
- Cleaning process depends upon the fabric
- Quick and fast process
- Increases the curtain’s life
If you want to clean the curtains at your home, you would have to invest in some type of equipment and cleaning agent. But once you hire a professional, it would cost you just a little more. However, the results would be satisfactory and worth the money.
Most of the people who clean their curtains at home often don’t iron them. Although ironing a curtain after washing isn’t necessary, some fabrics require it. If they aren’t ironed, they look crushed and untidy.
Should You Get Professional Curtain Cleaning or Should You Clean Them at Home?
Any type of cleaning can be easily differentiated if it has been done professionally, as it gives the cleaning a very different grace. Professional services for curtain cleaning Aspendale Gardens rejuvenate your window coverings by removing dust mites along with your household grime, nasty smell, and dust particles.
Why is Curtain Cleaning a Must?
- Clean curtains are always beautiful to look at. If a curtain hasn’t been washed in a long time, chances are that it would be a harbouring place of various germs and bacteria. This would greatly increase the chances of you getting sick.
- Since curtains help regulate air flow, dirty curtains would make the air inside your home “dirty”. This can make you fall sick.
- Dusty curtains also give off a foul smell. So, the next time your house smells weird, try cleaning the curtains.
- Unclean curtains also block more light than cleaned ones. So, a room furnished with dirty curtains will surely look dimmer.
- Dirty curtains are the signs of an unhygienic person. You wouldn’t want your guests to think of you as unhygienic. So, make sure that your curtains are always clean and tidy.
Curtain Stain Removal Aspendale Gardens
Stains are inevitable. No matter how hard to you try to stop or prevent them, they happen. And stained and filthy curtains spoils the entire decor of the place, irrespective of all your efforts to maintain a healthy and classic look. Also, stains and mouldy curtains can be the source of various disease in the home. It is important to treat the stains on the curtains as soon as they happen, but if the things are out of control, you can always turn your ways to us. We at Squeaky Clean Rugs offer high-end services for curtain stain removal with the help of eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Due to high durability, we opt for steam cleaning process of curtains. This process takes less time and gives the best result. The process for the steam cleaning is as follows:
- Firstly, we always carry out a pre-inspection process. This helps to ascertain the point of damage done.
- The next step involves selection of a proper cleaning detergent or chemical with the non-toxic property, which does not affect the fabric of the curtains and drapes. We make sure that our services cause no harm to the environment with the use of harsh and inorganic chemicals.
- The third step is the removal of spots and stains by using various methods like
- The next step is most important where extraction is done using powerful equipment to extract the dust particles, pollens, dirt stuck on the material of the curtains.
- As a final step, we prefer to deodorize the curtains, so that no foul smell is left behind. And this finishes our work with a post-inspection session.
Location: Aspendale Gardens, Australia