Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Due to high durability, we opt for steam cleaning process of curtains. This process takes less time and gives the best result. The process for the steam cleaning is as follows:
- Firstly, we always carry out a pre-inspection process. This helps to ascertain the point of damage done.
- The next step involves selection of a proper cleaning detergent or chemical with the non-toxic property, which does not affect the fabric of the curtains and drapes. We make sure that our services cause no harm to the environment with the use of harsh and inorganic chemicals.
- The third step is the removal of spots and stains by using various methods like
- The next step is most important where extraction is done using powerful equipment to extract the dust particles, pollens, dirt stuck on the material of the curtains.
- As a final step, we prefer to deodorize the curtains, so that no foul smell is left behind. And this finishes our work with a post-inspection session.
Our Blinds Cleaning Process
Our blinds cleaning process is explained below:
- For blinds cleaning we remove all fittings and inspect the blinds for complete understanding of cleaning required.
- We clean all the fittings and clean them with eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
- We clean all blind columns.
- Once cleaning is done, we fix the blinds back.
- Apart from cleaning, we also polish the surroundings of the blinds.
Professional Curtain Blinds Cleaning Benefits
Curtains and blinds act as barriers in your home/office to block dirt, smoke, soil, and dust mites. Your indoor air quality stays pure because of these curtains and blinds. When they are kept unclean for a long time, gradually contaminants find them conducive for growth and reproduction. Even if you clean curtains and blinds using conventional cleaning methods, they are insufficient for thorough cleaning. Professional cleaning is required to give your drapes a hygienic therapy. By hiring professional cleaners you not just get rid of dirty curtains and blinds but also health problems related to the same. So if you have been noticing health issues like skin problems, asthma, runny nose, eczema, cough, sneezing, breathing problems then with professional curtains and blinds you can practically say bye to all of them. Our cleaning will give a new look to your curtains and blinds and will completely eradicate mould, bacteria, virus, skin particles, human hair, and all kinds of other pollutants.
Other benefits of curtains and blinds cleaning services from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Aspendale Gardens include increased life span of curtains and drapes, lowest prices in Aspendale Gardens, improved indoor air quality, allergen free curtains and blinds, and definitely cleaner and healthier curtains.
Curtains and Drapery Cleaning in Aspendale Gardens
Squeaky Clean Rugs is a professional curtain cleaning team in Aspendale Gardens, which is known for the A-class Curtain Cleaning. Our curtain cleaners are fully trained and have a thorough knowledge of the fabric of curtains and drapes and how to handle them while cleaning.
In fact, with the advent of new techniques in this area, we don’t need to take the curtains down, and easily carry out the cleaning process. With the use of latest tools and equipment, we do provide best services in entire Aspendale Gardens.
Asthma, Dust and How Clean Are Your Curtains and Blinds?
As mentioned earlier, Aspendale Gardens environment is such that, winds and breeze are common during the day and night. This brings a lot of pollen and minute dust particles inside your house. The fabric of curtains and blinds act as a host of diseases and microorganisms.
With time, these dust particles, pollens, and allergens get mixed up with the air inside your house. This may result in a huge problem for the members residing inside the house, mainly for those who suffer from respiratory-related issues such as Asthma.
As per National Asthma Council Australia, asthma causing allergens often cling themselves to curtains and other soft surfaces. This is why it is necessary to clean and vacuum your drapes as well as sofas and chains to remove any allergens.
This is when Squeaky Clean Rugs helps you out. We are here to clean all kinds of allergens and dust particles not only from the curtains but also from the upholstery as well.
We adopt comprehensive Curtain Cleaning Services process and start the process by vacuuming the curtains, upholstery, sofas, beds and the likes so that no pollen or allergen is left behind.
Drapery Cleaning Aspendale Gardens
Squeaky Clean Rugs is one of the best service providers for Drapery Cleaning in Aspendale Gardens. The team of our professionals knows how to treat different kinds of the fabric of your drapery at the best. We have the right tools and required skills to make your draperies cleaned to perfection. Our cleaners will remove, clean, and install the window covering on their own, without giving you any trouble. Call us now and get the same day drapery cleaning at the discounted prices.
Our Curtain Cleaning Methods
Squeaky Clean Rugs is an expert in curtain cleaning Aspendale Gardens. As professionals, we have a variety of cleaning methods. However, each method is suitable for different fabric. So, before we start cleaning the curtains, we identify the fabric, and then move along.
This process is used for the removal of the nasty smell, dust, smoke, pollen from curtains. This process ensures no shrinkage of curtains especially the cotton curtains that shrink after normal cleaning. This cleaning also ensures that your curtains do not get discoloured. Further, we ensure that no dyes or harmful chemical solutions are used throughout the process.
This process is used for curtains that have a high thread count or are made up of heavy materials, as the curtains are not required to be taken off from the rail. In addition, steam can burn and cause different spills or discolouration of curtains. Thus, professional help is highly recommended to ensure a healthy life for your curtains.
It is used on curtains that can withstand heavy water flow. This is the most effective method for dust and grime removal. This process is time-consuming as it requires the curtains to completely dry off after rinsing off through the water.
Our Curtain Steam Cleaning Process
Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Aspendale Gardens offers cleaning services for various kinds of curtains and blinds. These comprise roller blinds, roman curtains, vertical curtains, Venetian blinds, and so on. We also have cleaning solutions appropriate for all kinds of curtain fabrics such as silk, synthetic, cotton, velvet, and any other. Our onsite curtains cleaning procedure is explained below:
- Curtain Inspection – Our cleaners will thoroughly inspect your curtains to get a better understanding of how to clean your curtains in the best possible way.
- Pre-Treatment – For curtains that are way too dirty, we use a pre treatment method.
- Curtain Deep Cleaning – We use customized green cleaning solutions for different types of curtain fabrics.
- Curtain Deodorizing – Curtain deodorizing helps in eliminating odour and giving a fresher feel to the curtains.
- Curtain Quick Drying – Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Aspendale Gardens has some of the finest air dryers that ensure that your curtains dry soon and are back to their original place in no time.
- Curtain Inspection – Lastly we do a final inspection to ensure you are completely satisfied with the curtain cleaning done.
For onsite curtain cleaning we are responsible for removing and re-hanging your curtains!
In case you wish to get off site curtain cleaning from Squeaky Curtain Cleaning Aspendale Gardens, we will remove the curtains and take them to our workshop. Before that we:
- Do accurate measurements so as to detect shrinkage if any.
- Note any damages in the curtain fabric damages and tough stains that need special attention.
- Take into account any tie backs accompanied by the drapery.
- Discuss your special requirements.
- Give you a free quote of the curtain cleaning.
- Give you details about any risks involved in curtain cleaning of any type of special fabrics.
Location: Aspendale Gardens, Australia