Our Carpet Steam Cleaning Process
At Squeaky Clean Carpet Banyule we train our cleaners with a sure shot carpet cleaning process. We always deliver guaranteed results for our carpet cleaning solutions and to achieve the same we follow this cleaning process for carpets:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning Process
- The first step is an intense inspection of the carpet to choose the best cleaning solution.
- Second step is vacuuming the carpets to get rid of dry particles from the carpet.
- Third step is stain treatment using eco-friendly solution.
- Then we do hot water extraction for deep cleaning of the carpets. High pressurized water is used and afterwards extraction is done to eradicate everything including the cleaning solution and water.
- Next step is pile setting to keep the softness of the carpet intact. This also retains the brightness of your carpet.
- Afterwards we dry the carpets using industry level air dryers.
- We also do carpet sanitisation to ensure complete cleaning of your carpet.
- Lastly we do a final carpet inspection so that nothing remains unclean.
- Carpet Dry Cleaning Process
- We start with an initial inspection to choose the most appropriate cleaning solution.
- Second step is vacuuming to remove dry particles from the carpet.
- Third step here is the agitation procedure where the tiniest particles are removed from the carpet.
- After the cleaning we work on drying the carpets which usually gets done in a day.
- Finally post vacuuming is done for an enhanced effect on the cleaned carpet. And this way we make sure that no residues are left.
Gum Removal From Rugs
Chewing gums should be disposed of carefully and never throw them casually on your floor or rugs. Chewing gum comprises of a long chain of molecules which can get fixed to the rug fibres. With prolong the time the gum will harden and permanently attach itself to the fibres causing damage. It is often difficult to get rid of sticky dried gums from the rugs. Our professional carpet cleaners are equipped with the latest tools and equipment. We use strong and mild solvents to efficiently remove gums. Hire our gum removal services at affordable costs today and get rid of gum stains from the rugs in no time.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Banyule – Emergency 24 Hours Carpet Cleaners
Carpet Steam Cleaning Banyule – Emergency 24 Hours same day Carpet Cleaners available. Carpet Stain Removal and Carpet Restorations Services Available !!!
- Carpet Mould Removal
- Eco Friendly natural carpet steam cleaning chemicals
- Emergency Flood Damage Carpet Restorations
- Team of Professional, Experienced & Certified Carpet Cleaners
- Same Day Carpet Steam Cleaning Service
- Over 10 years servicing Banyule residents
- Year 2017 Award Wining Company
- Carpet Repairs
- Carpet Spot Treatment
- Fast Carpet Drying after the steam cleaning
Stain Removal from Rugs Banyule
Squeaky Cleaners offer high-quality services for rug and carpet cleaning. Along with cleaning, we also provide services for stain removal from rugs. We apply our specialised spot removal solutions on rugs, that break down the stains settled in the fibre. Afterwards, our cleaners perform their cleaning process for the best results. Call us today and get results for rug cleaning in Banyule.
Our Services For Rug and Carpet Cleaning Banyule
Squeaky Clean Rugs Banyule offers you complete rug cleaning solutions. We have a complete range of services with us for our customers. Our services comprise:
Why is Professional Rug & Carpet Steam Cleaning Important?
Don’t take your rugs for granted. They perform an important role in your home decore. They absorb the dirt from our shoes and the spills from our food. So maybe it’s time to show them the love they deserve at your local rug wash, cleaning Banyule service.
It is often tempting to clean rugs at your home yourselves. However, that could backfire. Rugs require gentle but effective cleaning to get rid of dirt without damaging the delicate fabric. A professional rug cleaning service with trained technicians offers you this at a small and affordable price.
Rug Stain Protection Banyule
Besides rug stain removal, another thing we are specialised at is rug stain protection. Just like your carpets, the stains on your rug look ugly. And the best way to keep your rugs clean and long-lasting is to apply Scotchgard stain protection on the fabrics of your rug. Our professionals use quality products on to your rugs and carpets that repel and grime buildup. Scotchgard protection obvious cost a few bucks, but it’s an excellent way to keep your rugs clean for a longer time and making them long-lasting.
Reasons Why Rug Need Cleaning:
- Rugs attract soil, dust, dirt, bacteria, virus, allergens, and all sorts of foreign contaminants.
- On regular usage, you tend to add to these pollutants in your rugs with your sweat, dead skin, and skin.
- Those homes that have pets are more likely to have dirtier rugs that require professional cleaning. Pets hairs are most commonly found in rugs where your beloved pet loves to roll.
- Over a period of time, rugs tend to lose their softness because dirt gets into the fabric.
- Moreover, when you clean the rugs with homely methods you are able to just clean the surface of the rug. The deeply embedded dirt has to be removed by professional tools.
- Because of dirt and soil, your rugs tend to lose their shine and brightness too. The professionals use special cleaning solutions that work on retaining that brightness.
- Cleaner rugs are less likely to cause any health issues to your loved ones. So with professional services, you can say bye to sneezing, coughing, asthma, and other airborne diseases that can be caused due to pollutants.
Squeaky Clean Rugs is the most renowned and trusted rug cleaners in Banyule offering specialized and professional rug cleaning services in Banyule.
Avail 10% discount on all our carpet and rug cleaning services in Banyule. We also offer emergency carpet cleaning services.
Our professional team uses deep cleaning solutions, customized as per the material of the rugs and the cleaning needs. We ensure that the rugs are impeccably clean devoid of soil, dirt, dust, and debris looking fresh and new.
Location: Banyule, Australia