A professional carpet cleaning company can transform your old and dingy carpet to have it looking like it is freshly installed. There is a huge difference between a mediocre and quality carpet cleaning company. To avoid this, you need to ensure that you conduct your research before investing in the wrong carpet cleaning services.
Pointers of a Quality Carpet Cleaning Company:
- Professional Training
- Positive Review
- Satisfaction guarantee or service warranty
- Professional licensure and certificate
- Years of experience in the industry
- Membership in a professional association
- Strong customer service skills
Enquire with the professional carpet cleaner to know about the company’s credentials. Enquire about the employee’s training, what types of equipment being used for the cleaning process. The more information you have to go with, the easier the decision.
Signs to Avoid:
- Bad Customer Service Reviews
- Limited Cleaning Options
- No warranty or Guarantee
- Inadequate Customer Service Skills
- Low Introductory Rates
There is always a possibility to stumble upon a few lousy carpet cleaning companies when you are searching to hire someone to care for your carpet. It is the importance of knowing what to avoid when conducting your search for a carpet cleaning Melbourne company. Some indicators are listed above.
Some of the reasons are self-explanatory, except low introductory rates. Why should you avoid this is because a lot of sly carpet cleaners will use it as a way to obtain customers. They will then upcharge said customers for their services after the introduction time has passed, and customers will be lured into a binding contract in the process. This method means that you will be paying twice for carpet cleaning when you decide to get your carpet serviced again. When it’s time to get another service, it will be too late; you will spend to service rate that you do not wish to pay.
Here are Some Signs of a Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Technician
Training and Certification:
Companies that provide professional carpet cleaning services should employ technicians that hold a carpet cleaning process.
Carpet Cleaning Reviews and Experiences:
Knowledge comes with experience. Knowing how long a carpet cleaning company has been in business, checking their social media sites, and search engines for customer feedback — talking with neighbors, friends, and family about which carpet cleaning company they have been using in the past and their experience with the company’s service and customer service skills. It is expected to see one or two bad reviews; however, too many bad reviews should start raising some red flags. It is also common to reach out to the company directly for information that is not provided on the web.
Carpet Cleaning Price:
If a carpet cleaning service fee is too reasonable to be accurate, then that is usually the case. When it comes to caring for your carpet, you get what you pay for, and pricing should never be a reason to choose a carpet cleaning company.
Carpet Cleaning Insurance and License:
Ask a company if they are licensed in your local area. You can also conduct your search online, on local search engines. A quality cleaning company should carry liability or workman’s compensation insurance related to the cleaning service they provide.
When you Start your Search for a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company, have These Questions in Mind:
- Do I need a residential carpet cleaner or a commercial carpet cleaner? Companies may offer both services, but they will require the use of different cleaning equipment. You will need the correct equipment suited to service your carpet.
- How old is my carpet? An older carpet will require a more delicate cleaning method due to the carpet fibers not being as durable as they used to be.
- Is the pricing too proper to be true? Get a price quote from the professional carpet cleaning company; if the quote sound too good to be true, it’s because it is.
- Should I get a general cleaning service throughout the carpet, or do I need to get rid of a specific stain? If chemicals, tools, and extra time required for the cleaning process, then there may be an additional charge on the standard monthly fee.
Get The Best Service for Your Carpet.
Our experts and well-trained carpet cleaning technicians at “Squeaky Clean Rugs” at this Melbourne location can come in to conduct a thorough consultation. We will tailor a floor continuation program to keep your carpet looking fresh for longer.