Squeaky Clean Rugs – Rug Cleaning Process
At Squeaky Clean Rugs Heathcote Junction we provide both rug steam cleaning as well as rug dry cleaning. Considering the rug quality and the amount of cleaning required, our experts suggest one of these processes for your rugs. Rug steam cleaning includes:
- Dry vacuuming
- Stain removal
- Hot water extraction
- Pile setting
- Initial inspection
- Hi-tech vacuuming
- Washing with the least possible water
- Post vacuuming
Our Carpet Steam Cleaning Process
At Squeaky Clean Carpet Heathcote Junction we train our cleaners with a sure shot carpet cleaning process. We always deliver guaranteed results for our carpet cleaning solutions and to achieve the same we follow this cleaning process for carpets:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning Process
- The first step is an intense inspection of the carpet to choose the best cleaning solution.
- Second step is vacuuming the carpets to get rid of dry particles from the carpet.
- Third step is stain treatment using eco-friendly solution.
- Then we do hot water extraction for deep cleaning of the carpets. High pressurized water is used and afterwards extraction is done to eradicate everything including the cleaning solution and water.
- Next step is pile setting to keep the softness of the carpet intact. This also retains the brightness of your carpet.
- Afterwards we dry the carpets using industry level air dryers.
- We also do carpet sanitisation to ensure complete cleaning of your carpet.
- Lastly we do a final carpet inspection so that nothing remains unclean.
- Carpet Dry Cleaning Process
- We start with an initial inspection to choose the most appropriate cleaning solution.
- Second step is vacuuming to remove dry particles from the carpet.
- Third step here is the agitation procedure where the tiniest particles are removed from the carpet.
- After the cleaning we work on drying the carpets which usually gets done in a day.
- Finally post vacuuming is done for an enhanced effect on the cleaned carpet. And this way we make sure that no residues are left.
Rug Stain Protection Heathcote Junction
Besides rug stain removal, another thing we are specialised at is rug stain protection. Just like your carpets, the stains on your rug look ugly. And the best way to keep your rugs clean and long-lasting is to apply Scotchgard stain protection on the fabrics of your rug. Our professionals use quality products on to your rugs and carpets that repel and grime buildup. Scotchgard protection obvious cost a few bucks, but it’s an excellent way to keep your rugs clean for a longer time and making them long-lasting.
Safe and Eco-Friendly Rug Cleaning Services in Heathcote Junction
Our surroundings and home environment has a direct effect on our health and mental well being. We at Squeaky clean rugs take this into consideration. We utilise the safe and eco-friendly products and chemicals for our Rug Cleaning Services. We strictly adhere to the health and safety standards issued by the authorities while delivering any service. We use the latest tools and equipment to provide better cleaning results. No harmful chemicals are used while treating stains and spots. We will deliver eco cleaning of your dirty rugs while maintaining the overall quality of the home environment as well. Hire us and get your rugs cleaned in an eco-friendly way today in Heathcote Junction.
Types of Rugs We Clean
Absolutely any type and made from any fabric! From Oriental, Persian, synthetic, wool, cotton, silk to woven, coir and fur rugs, our team is well trained and equipped to offer professional rug cleaning services for any and every type of rug. This means all your rug and carpet cleaning solutions are available under the same roof. Whether it’s a commercial or domestic rug cleaning, we can do it do for you, that too at incredible prices.
Same Day Rug Cleaning Heathcote Junction
If you wish to have same day rugs cleaned, call us right away. After you got your rugs cleaned then you need to maintain them properly and we make your task easier. We are the rug cleaning experts in Heathcote Junction and have been making rugs more beautiful for more than two decades. We have the latest technology and eco-friendly cleaning solutions to bring back that lost lustre and charm of your precious rugs. If you wish to properly care for your rugs then it is vital to get professional help and our licensed experts have the required knowledge and true expertise in rug maintenance, rug repair, and rug cleaning.
Flood Damaged Rugs Restorations Heathcote Junction
We offer 24X7 on-site, same day and emergency services. You can avail our services at any point of your convenience by just giving us a call. Our expert team then provides you with the services right at your doorstep. In case of emergencies like flood damage, water damage, hot water system leak on carpet and rug, or others, our cleaners promise to be there at your doorstep to help your rugs and bring them back to their original conditions. Call us for rug and carpet cleaning Heathcote Junction for the same day or emergency services.
- Emergency rug restoration services
- Save money from rug and carpet replacement
- 24×7 restoration services
- Best quality products and advanced techniques
Persian Rugs Cleaning
Persian Rugs are common in fashion nowadays. Persian Rugs are mostly woven with the artistic features on it when you clean it takes care that the traditional value does not get washed away. The rugs are very costly and damage to it from cleaning will not be an acceptable thing. To make it clean with the safety you can opt to get it cleaned from professional rug cleaners. Squeaky Clean Rug provides experts for rugs cleaning who are highly experienced and can handle the work with ease.
Location: Heathcote Junction, Australia